Welcome to Affordable Bouncy Castles!
When hiring our bouncy castles, inflatables and other services, we need you to agree to the following terms and conditions of hire.
Please read through the following carefully and acknowledge your acceptance by either checking the appropriate box on our booking form or by downloading the agreement.doc and signing it and sending it off to us with your booking details. Remember to keep a copy for your reference.
Hire Agreement and Terms and Conditions of Hire
It is the responsibility of the person who is hiring the equipment to ensure all possible steps are taken to avoid any injury or damage to the equipment. Please read and adhere to the following safety instructions carefully:
1. The equipment has an age limit as specified in the equipment descriptions. Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment at any time.
2. Please ensure that a responsible adult supervises the equipment at all times.
3. Shoes, glasses, sunglasses, jewellery, badges etc must be removed before using the equipment.
4. No face paint, party poppers, confetti, coloured streamers or silly string to be used on or near the equipment.
5. No smoking or barbeques near the equipment.
6. Climbing, hanging or sitting on the walls of the equipment must not be allowed as this is very DANGEROUS.
7. No food, drinks or chewing gum is allowed on or near the equipment. This is to avoid the risk of choking and mess.
(Please note that if the equipment is collected in a dirty condition, then the hirer will incur a cleaning charge).
8. Always ensure the equipment is not over-crowded and limit numbers according to the age and size of the persons using it. Also ensure that the age range of those using the equipment is suitable according to the equipment description. Avoid large and small children from using the equipment at the same time.
9. Ensure users are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in such a manner as to risk injury or cause distress to others.
10. No pets, toys or sharp instruments are allowed on the equipment.
11. No running from side to side.
12. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety steps as a child could easily bounce off the equipment and get hurt. The step is only there to assist users to mount and dismount the equipment!
13. Ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems uses the equipment or anyone who is feeling unwell.
14. During inflation or deflation of the equipment, do not allow anyone on the equipment as this is DANGEROUS.
15. Please ensure that users do not attempt somersaults.
16. Ensure that there is at least two feet clearance on each side of the equipment and at least six feet at the rear.
17.The equipment should not be used if it becomes wet on the jumping area. If the equipment is not fitted with a rain/shower cover, it should not be used.
18. In the event of heavy rain, ensure that the equipment remains inflated and cover any electrical extension cables and sockets. Any wetness, including bubbling (which is normal) can be dried with a towel.
19. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the equipment immediately. Check fuses and make sure that the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or that something has not blown onto the blower and is obstructing it.
20. ABC Inflatables can only offer a guarantee of a minimum of five hours useage on day of hire. This is dependent upon the site location and our delivery and collection routes. We will always endeavour to give the hirer as long a period of time as possible to use the castle on the day of hire.
All of our bouncy castles carry a current safety test certificate.
Enjoy the day!